Welcome to the Music Theory Section for Advanced Students!
In this section, you will build on what we have learned in the beginner music theory section and the intermediate music theory section. You will be learning about the blues scale, which is one of the main scales used in blues music. Below is a list of lessons in this section, and what you will be learning in each.
|Lesson 51||Blues Scale|
|Lesson 52||Transposition (COMING SOON!)|
|Lesson 53||Modulation (COMING SOON!)|
|<< Previous Lessons||Next Lessons >>|
Lesson 9 Major Chord
Lesson 10 Three Primary Chords
Lesson 11 12 Bar Blues Chord Progression
Lesson 12 12 Keys of Music
Lesson 13 Major Scale
Lesson 14 Intervals
Lesson 15 Chords of the Major Scale
Lesson 16 The Circle of Fifths
Free Interactive Music Toolsto TEST your piano skills:
50 Free Piano Lessons
- Lesson 1 - Patterns of Piano Keys
- Lesson 2 - Names of White Keys
- Lesson 3 - Names of Black Keys
- Lesson 4 - Piano Grand Staff
- Lesson 8 - Learn to play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star"
- Lesson 9 - Major Chords
- Lesson 14-Intervals
- Lesson 18-Double Chord Pattern
- Lesson 22-Whole Tone Scale
More..... List of Free Piano Lessons
Five Finger Exercise
A Dozen a Day: Technical Exercises for the Piano to Be Done Each Day Before Practicing
- Click to access the Z-Board Virtual Piano below to practice the piano finger exercise.
Also use it to practice the skills you have learned in the "Piano Basics" Section - Piano Layout.
See all of our Free piano lessons
- Learn Songs - Learn 3 Easy Songs, free Virtual Piano provided
- Chords - Learn how to construct Major Chords & more
- Music Theory - Key Signatures, Major Scales, Intervals & more
- Improvisation - Chord Inversions, and different Chord Patterns
- Techniques - Piano Techniques for beginners