Lesson 7 - London Bridge is Falling Down
1. IntroductionIn this lesson you will play "London Bridge is Falling Down". You are going to follow these three steps:
2. Step 1: Playing the Right Hand MelodyBelow is an animation of the right hand melody for "London Bridge is Falling Down". Go ahead and try to play this with your right hand.
3. Step 2: Playing the Left Hand ChordsBelow is an animation of the left hand chords for "London Bridge is Falling Down". Go ahead and try to play this with your left hand.
4. Step 3: Playing Both Hands TogetherBelow is an animation of the right hand melody and left hand chords of "London Bridge is Falling Down" played together. Go ahead and try to play this with both hands.
5. ConclusionCongratulations, you have just played "London Bridge is Falling Down"! Try the other songs available in the songs section.
Now try out what you have just learned on our virtual piano keyboard below...
|Click to Install Flash Plugin if you cannot view our Virtual Piano Keyboard above|
Lesson 1 Patterns of the Piano Keys
Lesson 2 Names of White Keys
Lesson 3 Names of Black Keys
Lesson 4 Piano Grand Staff
Lesson 5 Note Durations
Learn Songs for Beginners
Lesson 6 Brother John
Lesson 7 London Bridge is Falling Down
The Disney Collection
Features 54 Disney delights
Teach Yourself to Play Piano
Progress at your own pace!
Covers the basic fundamentals of piano playing
Lesson 8 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Lesson 9 Major Chord
Access50 Free Piano Lessons
Jumbo Easy Piano Songbook
200 Songs for All Occasions
The ultimate Easy Piano collection!
Download Free Sheet Music for these songs:This Old Man, Fur Elise, The Entertainer, Jingle Bells, I'm A Little Teapot, Oh Susanna, and more
Access FREE Virtual Piano to play this song now:
Download free sheet music for this song, and more easy piano Christmas songs
Download Free sheet music for Camptown Races. See list for more songs.
Free Interactive Music Toolsto TEST your piano skills:
50 Free Piano Lessons
- Lesson 1 - Patterns of Piano Keys
- Lesson 2 - Names of White Keys
- Lesson 3 - Names of Black Keys
- Lesson 4 - Piano Grand Staff
- Lesson 8 - Learn to play Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star
- Lesson 9 - Major Chords
- Lesson 14-Intervals
- Lesson 18-Double Chord Pattern
- Lesson 22-Whole Tone Scale
More..... List of Free Piano Lessons
Five Finger Exercise
This book will help to improve your finger dexterity - practice the exercises everyday -
A Dozen a Day: Technical Exercises for the Piano to Be Done Each Day Before Practicing
- Use the virtual piano keyboard below to practice what you've learned in the "Piano Basics" Section - Piano Layout. You can play this Virtual Piano Z-Board in two ways:
- See all of our Free piano lessons
1. Use the computer mouse to click directly onto the key or note (in RED) on the
Virtual Piano to play that note
2. Press the corresponding button (in BLUE) on your computer keyboard to
play that particular note
(Note: You have to first click on the virtual piano once to activate this feature)
e.g. Press "Shift" button on the computer
keyboard to play note "C",
Press "S" to play note "E", and so on.
To play C Major Chord (C-E-G) -
Hold down "Shift"-"S"-"F" on
the computer keyboard all at once, see chart below:
Access Major Chord chart
|To play the left hand chord - Press all the keys (in BLUE)
of the computer keyboard all at once to play the chord
|C chord||C - E - G||Shift - S - F|
|G chord||G - B - D||F - B - N|
|F chord||F - A - C||D - G - Sp|
|Dm chord||D - F - A||A - D - G|
Access the "Piano Basics" section to learn the layout of piano keyboard, and learn how to read
Music Notations. Use this interactive Z-Board to practice playing easy popular songs.
|Click to Install Flash Plugin if you cannot view our Virtual Piano Keyboard below:|
How to play beginner song, Brother John - use the virtual piano keyboard above to practice this song.
How to play Major Scales in all 12 keys
G Major Scale - G, A, B, C, D, E, F#, G
- Learn Songs - Learn 3 Easy Songs, free Virtual Piano provided
- Chords - Learn how to construct Major Chords & more
- Music Theory - Key Signatures, Major Scales, Intervals & more
- Improvisation - Chord Inversions, and different Chord Patterns
- Techniques - Piano Techniques for beginners